Thursday, April 10, 2014
8:30 AM – 9:00 AM Registration & Breakfast
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Program
"City of Brotherly Bandwith"
Attendees must pre-register by 5 p.m. 4/9, and photo ID is required for entry.
Philadelphia’s tech economy is growing – players include emerging start-ups, robust firms that are strong and growing rapidly, and Comcast, one of the city’s first start-ups that is now a global media and technology company.
Big opportunities for synergy exist between Philadelphia’s public relations and technology communities.
Join the Philadelphia Public Relations Association for “City of Brotherly Bandwidth” – a look at the region’s tech sector and its public relations opportunities.
Confirmed panelists include:
• Sam Schwartz: Chief Business Development Officer, Comcast
• Darren Hill: Co-founder + CEO - WebLinc
• Alex Hillman: Founder - Indy Hall
• Elliot Menschik: Managing Director - DreamIt Health; Founder - Venturef0rth
• Rick Nucci: Serial Tech Entrepreneur; President - Philly Startup Leaders
• Moderated by PPRA Past President Danielle Cohn, Vice President of Marketing & Communications, Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau, and Member of the Leadership Team of Philly Startup Leaders and 2014 PPRA Hall of Fame recipient
CIM City, 15th Floor
1701 JFK Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Name: Denise Downing
Deadline: Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Cancellations will be accepted in writing by April 8, 2014. No Refunds after April 8, 2014. No-shows will be billed.
$20 per person
$15 for students
Attendees must be pre-registered. Walk-in registrations will not be accepted.