February Luncheon Program - SOLD OUT
Friday, February 17, 2017
11:30 AM – 12:00 PM Registration & Networking
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM Lunch & Program
"PPRA’s Broadcast Media Panel Offers Tips for Getting Your Stories on the Air"
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. PLEASE EMAIL INFO@PPRA.NET TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITING LIST.
Maybe you’ve noticed -- the media landscape is changing. What do these changes mean for one of the primary targets of public relations outreach, broadcast media?
To find out, join PPRA for a spirited discussion with broadcast media professionals. Hear what TV and radio reporters are looking for now -- and how we, as PR professionals, can best work with them.
You will hear examples of good PR and some notorious #PRFails. You may also get to see brave PR colleagues “live pitch” the panelists.
• Iris Delgado, Anchor/Reporter, Telemundo62
• Jodi Harris, Producer, Fox 29
• Paul Kurtz, Reporter, KYW-AM
• Steve McKenzie, Managing Editor, CBS3 Eyewitness News
• Eugene Sonn, Audio News Director, WHYY-FM
• Tim Walton, Producer, 6abc's FYI Philly
• Moderator: Susan Buehler, Chief Communications Officer, PJM Interconnection
1735 Market Street, 52nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Name: Denise Downing
Deadline: Thursday, February 16, 2017
Cancellations will be accepted in writing by February 15, 2017. No Refunds after February 15, 2017. No-shows will be billed.
$49 for PPRA Members
$69 for Non-members
$35 for Students
Additional $5 for Walk-ins