Evening Program - "Healthcare Communications 2017"
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
5:30 PM – 6:00 PM Registration & Networking
6:00 PM – 7:30 PM Program
"Healthcare Communications 2017"
How to Best Communicate the Changes Brought on by New Political Leadership to Our City’s Leading Employment Sector
If you work in healthcare in Philadelphia, you are part of the city’s largest employment sector. Nearly $7 billion of annual salaries are generated in the city from healthcare-related jobs.
In 2017, healthcare is changing with the new political leadership in America. What challenges do changes pose to local communications professionals? To find out, join PPRA for a spirited discussion of the challenges that face us and impact the way we communicate with our key constituencies.
Moreover, you will get to see Independence LIVE, Independence Blue Cross’ new, state-of-the-art, customer experience center.
• Gary Bramnick, Director of Marketing and Public Relations, Inglis
• Stephanie DeViteri, Managing Director, Tonic Life Communications
• Donna Crilley Farrell, Vice President of Corporate Communications, Independence Blue Cross
• Damien Woods, Director of Public Relations, Einstein Health Network
• Moderator: John George, Healthcare Reporter, Philadelphia Business Journal
1919 Market Street, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Name: Denise Downing
Deadline: Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Cancellations will be accepted in writing by April 14, 2017. No Refunds after April 14, 2017. No-shows will be billed.
$25 for PPRA Members
$40 for Non-members
$20 for Students
Additional $5 for Walk-ins